1 cup of almond flour
4 very ripe bananas
6 strawberries, cut into slices
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of honey
1 tablespoon of Cooking with my Doctor Vanilla Bean Paste
1 cup of granulated oats
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1.5 cups fresh coconut milk (substitute for your favorite milk)
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1) Mix all the ingredients well, except the strawberries and maple syrup.
2) Let stand for 15 minutes.
3) For the syrup, cook the maple syrup with the strawberries over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
4) In a hot pan, cook the pancakes until they are well toasted on both sides.
5) Serve the pancakes with the strawberry maple syrup.