2 cups of cooked black beans
1 teaspoon Cooking with my Doctor garlic paste
1 tablespoon of red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon of green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup of granulated oats
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Adobo Cooking with my Doctor
1 tablespoon Everything Seasoning Cooking with my Doctor
1) Mash the black beans well
2) In a saucepan, fry the garlic paste, peppers, and stir-fry.
3) Mix with the mashed black beans.
4) Beat the egg well and incorporate with the mash. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5) Form the meat balls and cook in tomato sauce for about 15 minutes.