1 cup of cauliflower rice
1 cup of spinach, finely chopped
1 tablespoon of toasted almonds
1 avocado, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of Sazón CWMD
1 teaspoon of white vinegar
1 tablespoon of raisins
1 pound of shrimp
2 tablespoon Sofrito CWMD
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of cornstarch
2 teaspoons Adobo CWMD
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1) In a saucepan, stir fry the cauliflower in olive oil.
2) Cook for about 5 minutes, remove from heat and let it cool.
3) Mix with the almonds, spinach, white vinegar, a little lemon juice, a little fresh coriander.
4) For the chicharrón, marinate the shrimp in sofrito, olive oil and lemon juice.
5) Coat the shrimp with the cornstarch and cook over medium high heat in olive oil until well browned.
6) Mix all the ingredients.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.