09 Feb Passion Fruit Ice Cream
- 1 cup of natural passion fruit (maracuya) juice
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
Blend all ingredients well in a blender. Put the mix into an ice container and let it freeze for
Benefits of passion fruit:
- Good for digestive system – Passionfruit has a high amount of dietary fiber and water. Is beneficial for the digestive tract, and also promotes the secretion of digestive juices, which stimulates digestion. It also improves intestinal transit and provides relief to constipation. It is a mass-forming laxative and does not allow toxic substances to remain in the colon for a long time.
- Beneficial for cardiovascular system – Passion fruit has no fat and minimum cholesterol.
- Contains fibers that help increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol. Cholesterol causes the formation of layers in the inner lining of blood vessels that obstructs blood flow and leads to stroke and a heart attack. The passion fruit also promotes cardiovascular health. The antioxidants in this fruit act as cleaning agents and remove cholesterol layers from the blood vessels inner wall.