1 1/2 cups cooked fresh pinto beans (can substitute for any fresh beans)
1/2 cup tahini
4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of smoked sweet paprika
5 tablespoons of cold water
1) In a food processor, add garlic, tahini, and lemon juice.
2) Process for about 2 minutes until a paste forms.
3) Add cumin, paprika and olive oil and process for another minute.
4) Add water little by little until you get a smooth consistency.
5) Serve with toasted bread, pita or your vegetable of choice.