2 large baking potatoes, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup ground turkey breast (can substitute for lean beef)
1/2 cup of mushrooms, finely chopped
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of Garlic Paste CWMD
1 celery stalk, cut into small pieces
1/2 mallet of fresh coriander finely chopped
1/4 cup of Sofrito CWMD
1/4 cup of chicken broth (can substitute for beef or vegetable broth)
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup of cabbage, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons of Sazón CWMD
1/4 cup of “queso de bola”, grated (can substitute by any other cheese)
1) Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes or until soft.
2) After cooked, remove from the water and mash adding a little olive oil.
3) Let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
4) Stir-fry the Garlic Paste in olive.
5) Add the ground turkey meat and chicken broth.
6) Cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly. If it dries, add a little water.
7) After cooking, let it cool down and add fresh parsley.
8) In a baking container, add the mashed potatoes and spread evenly throughout the container.
9) Add a layer of the turkey meat and spread evenly.
10) Cover with more mashed potatoes and add a layer of cheese on the surface.
11) Let it rest in the freezer for 1 hour before baking.
12) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.