1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup of water
salt to taste
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/4 cup of onion, finely diced
1 cup of cooked white beans
1 cubanelle pepper
1/2 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup of smoked ham
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons of Sofrito CWMD
1) Cook the quinoa in salted water to taste.
2) In a large skillet, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the smoked ham. Next, add garlic, pepper and onion.
3) Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Add the white beans and Sofrito CWMD. Cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add the cooked quinoa and mix until all ingredients are incorporated for 4 minutes.
6) Top with fresh cilantro and enjoy!