32 oz of San Marzano tomatoes
2 pounds of fresh chorizo without the casing
1/2 cup of sherry
3 cups of vegetable broth
3 cups of jasmine rice
2 tablespoons of Garlic Paste CWMD
1 cup of red onion, diced into small pieces
1/2 cup of parsley stems, finely chopped
3 tablespoons of Sazón CWMD
1/4 pound of butter
1/4 cup of olive oil
Red onion ceviche with parsley leaves (onion, finely cut, 3 lemons in juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil)
1) In a large pot, sauté the tomato in olive oil for about 20 minutes until it forms a paste.
2) Add the sherry and cook until almost evaporated.
3) Add the onion, garlic paste, parsley and cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Add the chorizo, butter, sazón and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add the rice, beer and broth, raise the temperature until it starts to boil. Lower the heat to low, cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
6) Serve immediately with the red onion ceviche.