2 Pounds of Organic Chicken Wings
For the marinade / sauce
1/2 cup of low fat yogurt
3 tablespoons of lime juice
1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
1 teaspoon of mustard powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 tablespoon of fresh oregano
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of salt
2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 bunch of chives, finely chopped
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients except honey until well incorporated.
3) Add half of the marinade to the wings and marinate for 2 hours.
4) Put in the oven at 375 degrees and cook for 30 minutes until golden brown.
5) Add honey to the other half of the marinade, add the wings and mix well.
6) Add chives and serve immediately