1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1/4 bunch of parsley
6 whole chard leaves, finely chopped
1/2 cup cooked corn
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 bunch of chives, finely chopped
1 teaspoon of cumin
3 teaspoons of sweet paprika
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Wash the potatoes well, dry and brush with police oil and salt.
2) Bake the whole potatoes at 350 degrees for an hour.
3) Let them slightly cool and cut diagonally.
4) Using a spoon, scoop the potato from the skin, keeping the skin intact and set aside.
5) Mix all the ingredients well with the potato.
6) Fill the potato skins with the mixture and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.